My Gallery of Designs

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sorry for the Absence

Dear 4 Followers who follow this blog,

I am so sorry that I have not been able to make any new creations lately.  My mouse has not been working right and it is very hard to do my projects without a working mouse so I haven't been able to make anything.  My computer died anyways and I was without for almost a month. 

I am ready to come back and start designing, but I must first buy a new mouse.  Maybe I can do that next month, for my one little thing that I get for myself.....

Thank you very much for your patience and for sticking with me!  I shall return soon!

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say hello and thank you so much for your kind comment on my scripture and verse!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a special request, feel free to do so! Please leave me a way to contact you, email, blog, etc. I love to read your comments! Have a blessed day!