My Gallery of Designs

Thursday, June 17, 2010

When Inspiration Hits



Yesterday I had the need to just sit and create.  For quite a few hours that is all I did!  I made myself a few new tags:







I made one for my sister.  Her request was something pink and brown.  This girl and saying just fit.  I do love my lil sis!  lol





Then I just went through and made myself a few different ones to use on Facebook, my blog or my The Homeschool Lounge profile.  

















I just love making these!  If anybody following has any requests for something, please feel free to ask.  I think I will be creating more today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to make a special request, feel free to do so! Please leave me a way to contact you, email, blog, etc. I love to read your comments! Have a blessed day!