My Gallery of Designs

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Time!

For Spring and Easter I made a couple new tags yesterday.  I really enjoy this and have missed it.  I made a Spring tag for my friend and an Easter one for myself.  I am thinking that I will make time today to make some more.  

Here is what I made yesterday:
I would also like to show you that I can create pictures for other things also!  I can do photo collages, posters, desktop wallpapers, avatars and many other things.  This is a cookbook cover that I just finished yesterday for our church:
 Hopefully later today I will be able to post a few more that I have made!  

If you stumble across this blog, don't be afraid to ask me for a special tag!  Please leave your email address so that I can email you the graphic when I am done.  I would also ask that you keep in mind that I do not create anything risque or inappropriate for a Christian woman to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to make a special request, feel free to do so! Please leave me a way to contact you, email, blog, etc. I love to read your comments! Have a blessed day!